The Club are delighted to announce that Junior Membership and Coaching is now available for ages 8-16!
- ROB ALLEN – Club Chairman – a competitive rider, triathlete and Ironman and enjoys the local Time Trial scene.
- TOM ARNOLD – Tom is also an Ironman finisher now enjoying and concentrating on Time Trialling.
- SARA McLOUGHLIN – Sara is a keen cyclist and rower, spends the Summer cycling throughout Europe.
- DAN DEVINE – Coaching Co-Ordinator – Dan also competes in local TT, triathlon and Ironman.
- JEFF ARNOLD – Club Secretary – Nicknamed “Wise Spice” by the above, enjoys riding his bike whenever he can, not competitive until someone says “race you?”
We have secured the use of a training area at Milford Haven School with links to the cycle path and for this we thank both the school and Pembrokeshire County Council for their efforts in making it available.
We want to develop the club with a Junior Section for those interested in any aspect of the sport of cycling and the sessions are designed for those wishing to race to those wishing to improve their cycling skills.
We have 5 British Cycling Level 1 qualified coaches who have all been fully DBS checked, hold First Aid certificates and have completed the relevant British Cycling Child Protection module.
Prior to a child attending the course a Consent Form will need to be completed by a parent or guardian. A register of attendance will then be kept at every session.
IMPORTANT: A well fitted Helmet is compulsory, suitable clothing and a any bicycle with a freewheel and at least one brake is all you need! If anyone requires information on any of this please feel free to contact the club via email below.
COST: The first session if FREE and subsequent sessions are £2. However our annual Junior Membership is only £5 and Coaching Sessions are FREE to Club Members.
Other ages may be considered at the discretion of the coaches. All sessions are subject to availability of coaches and weather conditions.
To register interest email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on British Cycling click the following link: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/go-ride