What we are about . . . .
Milford Tritons was formed to bring together people and help them get the most out of all forms of the sport and pastime of cycling. Members are young and old, male and female, keen competitors and casual weekend riders.
The following are some of the activities members are involved in:
- Sociable group riding: club runs which include stops at local cafés for coffee and cake
- Cyclo sportives: on-road challenge rides, often involving large numbers of people riding at their own pace
- Weekly Time Trial Series: on-road individual or team races against the watch
- Mountain biking: some of our members sometimes take to the trails
- Event training: preparation for the competitive-minded, on the road and on indoor static trainers
- Promoting cycling wherever possible
- Cycling-related talks and presentations
- Discount prices at local bike shops
- As well as taking part in all of the above activities, our members also meet for smaller group rides, runs, swims, walks, or just coffee or drinks.
Newcomers are always welcome at the Tritons. If you are thinking about joining, you may want to get to know us a little before making up your mind. There are three ways to ‘meet’ the club: by joining our forum or by coming to a talk/presentation and by joining in with one of our club runs or social events.
For more information on joining the club click on the following link https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile?&club_id=6639
You DO NOT have to join British Cycling to become a member of the club.
Membership runs from 1st February-31st January. Anyone joining after 1st October will not be required to re-join in the following year.
Family Membership £25 (Jan 31-Jan 31)
Family Membership shall only be open to
- 2 Adults living at the same address with their child/children.
- Up to 2 adults plus their children.
Minimum age of adult – 18. Maximum age of child – 17.
Individual Senior Membership – £15 (Jan 31-Jan 31)
Inidividual Junior Membership – £5 (Jan 31-Jan 31)
Payment can be made via the British Cycling website or follow this link: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile?&club_id=6639
Click here for a Guide to buying club membership.
To meet the new regulations on General Data Protection (GDPR) both the club and British Cycling will hold the personal information that you submitted on joining, but will not: forward to third parties; will only hold it for as long as you are a member; and you can ask for it to be safely removed at any time by writing to the Club Secretary/Membership Secretary.