Recent Forum Posts
Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- 13 personal training and coaching apps to help you get fit
- Fuelling for epic rides — how to get the right food to keep your energy levels up and avoid the dreaded bonk
- Surviving your first race — how to step up from sportive rider to proper competition
- Routes of all evil — why you should try a bit of deviation if you want to be a better rider
- Temple Cycles' Adventure Disc marries classic looks with huge versatility
Category Archives: Club Rides
IMPORTANT UPDATE: As agreed at the AGM we will be publishing a list of dates and asking for ride leaders for club rides. All members are asked to offer to put their name against a couple of dates. All routes will be provided on … Continue reading
We encourage you to use the club facebook group or the forum on this website to say if you are riding and which group you wish to ride with. This will help members plan ahead and should avoid you turning up for … Continue reading
This week sees the start of the Tuesday and Friday club rides. Leaving the Meads at 6.00pm initially and moving to 6.30pm probably at the end of April to enable more people to make the ride after work. This year there will … Continue reading
Tomorrow sees the final Beginner’s Ride for now and we have had 13 different riders attend at various times. Some have attended all rides and have grown in confidence and joined the club on the Coffee Ride last week. Following … Continue reading
As last year, we are running a series of rides aimed at beginners or those returning to cycling after a break. It is also suitable for those who already cycle but do not want to cycle far or get any … Continue reading
As from tomorrow 26th April rides will leave the Meads at 6.30pm.
On the final Sunday of every month we all ride down to Broad Haven for a coffee in The Ocean Cafe. We will all ride as a group with the pace being that of the slowest rider. Ultimately the aim … Continue reading