Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- Your complete guide to bikepacking - what kit you need, how to plan and prepare plus inspiration for an adventure
- Cotic's Escapade do-it-all drop bar bike gets updates for 2021
- Bikepacking kit on a budget: get everything you need to bivvy and carry your gear under £100
- GPS cycle route planning made easy - how to plan and follow a bike route
- 7 reasons to try Strava — boost your rides by bagging segments
Category Archives: Training
Starting WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER at 7pm Club turbo sessions will take place in Waterston Community hall (by the entrance to Dragon LNG). The hall will be open at 7pm and warm up will begin at 7.20 sharp. Thanks to the generosity … Continue reading
The Turbo Sessions are being well supported at the moment and it is good to see members giving it a try and coming back for more! This winter the sessions have ramped up the intensity a bit and due to … Continue reading
When the autumn arrives and the bike stays locked up after dark you may need to look at alternative exercise apart from the club turbo sessions. There is a group of “potential” joggers who meet up to suffer together and … Continue reading
What is it? A 2 hour session dedicated to developing on & off bike skills within a closed road circuit environment. The sessions will bring together female members of cycling clubs in West Wales to work together to develop riders as … Continue reading
Open to view our “From 8 to 30 – A Beginner’s Improvement Plan” poster.