Recent Forum Posts
Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- The Fact Burning Zone - fat burning myths busted
- 2017 Christmas Gifts For Cyclists - Cycling Gadgets
- Cannondale 2018: Featuring the new Synapse, Supersix Evo, CAAD 12 and more
- Dealing With Illness - and coming back from it
- Interview: Inside the mind of a bike thief — understanding criminals is key to protecting your bike
Category Archives: Training
Club turbo sessions take place in Waterston Community hall (by the entrance to Dragon LNG). The hall will be open at 7pm and warm up will begin at 7.20 sharp. As per last year these sessions are totally free for club … Continue reading
The Turbo Sessions are being well supported at the moment and it is good to see members giving it a try and coming back for more! This winter the sessions have ramped up the intensity a bit and due to … Continue reading
When the autumn arrives and the bike stays locked up after dark you may need to look at alternative exercise apart from the club turbo sessions. There is a group of “potential” joggers who meet up to suffer together and … Continue reading
What is it? A 2 hour session dedicated to developing on & off bike skills within a closed road circuit environment. The sessions will bring together female members of cycling clubs in West Wales to work together to develop riders as … Continue reading
Open to view our “From 8 to 30 – A Beginner’s Improvement Plan” poster.