Recent Forum Posts
Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- 13 personal training and coaching apps to help you get fit
- Fuelling for epic rides — how to get the right food to keep your energy levels up and avoid the dreaded bonk
- Surviving your first race — how to step up from sportive rider to proper competition
- Routes of all evil — why you should try a bit of deviation if you want to be a better rider
- Temple Cycles' Adventure Disc marries classic looks with huge versatility
Category Archives: Training
Starting WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER at 7pm Club turbo sessions will take place in Waterston Community hall (by the entrance to Dragon LNG). The hall will be open at 7pm and warm up will begin at 7.20 sharp. Thanks to the generosity … Continue reading
The Turbo Sessions are being well supported at the moment and it is good to see members giving it a try and coming back for more! This winter the sessions have ramped up the intensity a bit and due to … Continue reading
When the autumn arrives and the bike stays locked up after dark you may need to look at alternative exercise apart from the club turbo sessions. There is a group of “potential” joggers who meet up to suffer together and … Continue reading
What is it? A 2 hour session dedicated to developing on & off bike skills within a closed road circuit environment. The sessions will bring together female members of cycling clubs in West Wales to work together to develop riders as … Continue reading
Open to view our “From 8 to 30 – A Beginner’s Improvement Plan” poster.