Recent Forum Posts
Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- First Look: Genesis Fugio gravel and adventure bike
- Win 3T Cycling gravel bike finishing kit worth £525 with off.road.cc
- GPS cycle route planning made easy - how to plan and follow a bike route
- Off road route added to Cycling UK's Challenge Ride Series
- Kinesis UK Gravelcross Series continues on the South Downs on the 8th April
Category Archives: Training
Club turbo sessions take place in Waterston Community hall (by the entrance to Dragon LNG). The hall will be open at 7pm and warm up will begin at 7.20 sharp. As per last year these sessions are totally free for club … Continue reading
The Turbo Sessions are being well supported at the moment and it is good to see members giving it a try and coming back for more! This winter the sessions have ramped up the intensity a bit and due to … Continue reading
When the autumn arrives and the bike stays locked up after dark you may need to look at alternative exercise apart from the club turbo sessions. There is a group of “potential” joggers who meet up to suffer together and … Continue reading
What is it? A 2 hour session dedicated to developing on & off bike skills within a closed road circuit environment. The sessions will bring together female members of cycling clubs in West Wales to work together to develop riders as … Continue reading
Open to view our “From 8 to 30 – A Beginner’s Improvement Plan” poster.