Recent Forum Posts
Join Our Mailing Listsending...
- First Look: Liv Brava SLR women's gravel and cyclocross bike
- Canyon's radical Grail CF SL 8.0 arrives for testing - with Di2 shifting, no less
- Is the UCI about to launch gravel Gran Fondo series for 2020?
- Giant's £1,499 Revolt 0 gravel bike looks a bargain
- 12 of the best Shimano Tiagra equipped road bikes from £800 to £1,500
Category Archives: Training
Starting WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER at 7pm Club turbo sessions will take place in Waterston Community hall (by the entrance to Dragon LNG). The hall will be open at 7pm and warm up will begin at 7.20 sharp. Thanks to the generosity … Continue reading
The Turbo Sessions are being well supported at the moment and it is good to see members giving it a try and coming back for more! This winter the sessions have ramped up the intensity a bit and due to … Continue reading
When the autumn arrives and the bike stays locked up after dark you may need to look at alternative exercise apart from the club turbo sessions. There is a group of “potential” joggers who meet up to suffer together and … Continue reading
What is it? A 2 hour session dedicated to developing on & off bike skills within a closed road circuit environment. The sessions will bring together female members of cycling clubs in West Wales to work together to develop riders as … Continue reading
Open to view our “From 8 to 30 – A Beginner’s Improvement Plan” poster.