Our British Cycling qualified coaches have all been fully DBS checked, hold First Aid certificates and have completed the relevant British Cycling Child Protection module.
- JEFF ARNOLD – Club Chairman -(Level 1) Nicknamed “Wise Spice” by the below, not as competitive as the others until someone shouts “Race you?”
- DAN DEVINE – Coaching Co-Ordinator & Club Treasurer – (Level 2) Dan competes in local Time Trials, triathlon and is a 4 x Ironman Wales finisher.
- GEORGE COLVILLE – (Level 1) George is a double Ironman Wales Finisher and isn’t to bad at running, rumour has it he could be quite handy at a TT.
- PAUL MANAGHAN – (Level 1) Paul is a keen cyclist and has also just started attending the Tritons Timetrials where he is pushing himself well.
- ROB ALLEN – (Level 2) a competitive rider, triathlete and Ironman and enjoys the local Time Trial scene.
- TOM ARNOLD – (Level 1) Tom is also an Ironman finisher now enjoying and concentrating on Time Trialling.
- RUBY WOODS – (Level 1) Ruby is a keen cyclist and is part of British Cycling’s Breeze Network (ladies only rides)
IF ANY CLUB MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A PART OF OUR COACHING TEAM DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ONE OF US WHO WILL BE WILLING TO OFFER MORE INFORMATION