Newport Velodrome 1st May 2017

Home forums Social Newport Velodrome 1st May 2017

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dan Devine Dan Devine 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dan Devine
    Dan Devine

I have today secured a 2 hour Session at The National Velodrome of Wales in Newport (Gwent) on Monday May 1st 2017 (Bank Holiday) between 1200-1400 with a Coach for the duration

Group sizing Is important and they recommend a minimum of 16 riders and a max of 30

Having Attended our last 2 track sessions I can highly recommend them to everyone

If you would like to attend this session please Comment on this topic

Based on 16 People committing to this it will cost each person £27.50 (including bike hire) previous trips have seen people express interest only to pull out leaving the club to foot the bill So I will be taking a Deposit of £17 per person toward the middle of March based on 16 people this covers the track and Coach fees (obviously if more want to attend the price will decrease per person- )

I encourage ALL to have a go at Track cycling it truly is an experience and does wonders for your ability to ride as a group

Clive
    Clive
    Participant

Clive will be there.

David Smith
    David Smith
    Participant

I fancy a go at this too please so “David will be there”.
    (I’ve heard there’s no climbs though ..I like climbs)

Dan Devine
    Dan Devine

A good response so far On here and Facebook I believe we have approximately 12 riders. Could do with a few more to keep individual costs to a minimum , Stay tuned for updates regarding Payment etc which will be collected prior to the end of March

Dan Devine
    Dan Devine

Good Morning ,

I have 13 names down for the Velodrome session which is a decent turnout and Im sure There will ne a few who havent put there name down (it isnt too late but need to know ASAP) ….

For those who have secured there spot I require a £20 deposit be paid (by 31/03/17) into the Club Account which will cover the cost of The track and The coach which needs to be settled 1 month prior to our arrival ..

If you could enter – Track Session and your surname into the reference that would be a huge help

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Dan Devine Dan Devine.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Dan Devine Dan Devine.
    David Smith
    David Smith
    Participant

Apologies. I’ve decided (for personal reasons) not to come along and take part in this. I’ve paid another tenner into the club account (total £30) to hopefully cover my share of the costs. If it’s more, please let me know. Have a great session!

Dan Devine
    Dan Devine

Hi Dave
    Sorry for the Epic Delay in acknowledging this Post.

Thankyou for making the payment and its a shame you were unable to attend hopefully we will see you soon on a club ride

Dan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.